• This includes both returning items for an exchange or returning items for a refund.
• Return of goods is at the users cost.
• We suggest you return your product using your domestic postal service on a standard shipping method, although we suggest you obtain a proof of postage and keep your paperwork until we have acknowledged receipt of your package.
• Please ensure you include this despatch note inside your pack.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of your goods. This includes return transit time to our warehouse.
• Items must be unused and in their original packaging. We cannot accept items where the packaging has been opened.
• We cannot accept any shampoo, conditioner, styling sprays and creams or hair brushes and combs back for hygiene.
• If you consider your items to be faulty, if you received an incorrect item, did not receive an item, or your item is damaged in any way please first contact our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org providing a brief description of the problem. If the item is faulty please confirm location of the fault, providing photographic detail if you feel this is relevant. It may not always be necessary for you to return your faulty goods to us, and we will evaluate this at the time and on a case by case basis.
• The returns parcel remains your responsibility until the goods are received and booked back into our warehouse.
• Once we have received your package into our warehouse and it has been processed you will be informed of what action is being taken.
• Exchanges are sent out on a standard service (not express service). Exchanges can only be made up to the original value of the goods purchased.
• Can sales items be returned? Any items discounted 50% or more are eligible to be returned within 14 days once the order has been delivered to you. After the 14 days have passed these items are considered final sale and are no longer eligible for return.
Department Mark Hill Hair
PO Box 10960