As of today (10/11/2020) markhillhair.com is still open and we’re able to process and deliver your orders. Please be aware we’re experiencing very high demand so delivery times may possibly be a little longer than usual. Please bear with us and we’ll make sure your order is delivered to you securely and as quickly as possible.
When order volumes are particularly high, we may need to disable some shipping options such as 'next working day'. Please consult the Basket when making your purchase - the available options for delivery will be shown here.
The situation is of course very fluid, but we’ll post any important updates regarding deliveries to this page. In the meantime, you can follow us on Instagram or Twitter and we’ll do our best to keep you fully informed.
Our message to you during the COVID-19 Pandemic:
Considering the situation with Covid-19, we would like to update you all on the current preparations and decisions we are making. Firstly, we want to assure you that although the current situation is challenging and uncertain for everyone, we are taking it very seriously. We have always striven to provide the best possible service and under the current circumstances we have reviewed our delivery options to our customers, which are detailed below. We have put plans and processes in place to ensure we continue to deliver a good and robust service for you.
We are working closely with our parcel delivery companies to ensure your parcels are delivered safely and securely while adhering to the government guidelines on social distancing:
- For all parcels which do not require a Proof of Delivery (POD) our drivers will leave the package in a safe place. A calling card will be posted to confirm delivery.
- If no safe place is available or a POD is required, our driver will place the parcel on your doorstep, ring or knock on your door and then retreat two metres away from the door. When the door is answered the driver will explain that they are making a delivery and ask for confirmation of your surname.
- If there is no answer at the door our driver will attempt to deliver to a neighbour following the same process. A calling card will be posted to confirm delivery.
We will continue to keep you updated on what we are doing to ensure your parcels are delivered to you in a timely manner. Please keep safe.
All of our shampoos and conditioners are sulphate free. Including both the Style Addict and The Hair Lab by Mark Hill ranges.
You can only use one promotional code at checkout. However, you can use a discount code and a gift voucher in one transaction.
None of our products are tested on animals. We are a cruelty free brand.
All of our products accross the Style Addict and The Hair Lab by Mark Hill ranges are vegan friendly formulas.
In order to minimize hazards to health and the environment and ensure that materials can be recycled, this product should be disposed of at a separate collection facility for waste electrical and electronic equipment. Contact the free helpline 0800 915 9023 (UK) or 1 890 708091 (ROI) or see www.recycle-more.co.uk or www.recyclemore.ie for further details.
The warranty period provided with our electricals is specific to each product, see break down below:
All electricals have a 1 year warrenty from the date of purchase.
No, as long as you keep your proof of purchase you will be covered under our warranty.
Mark Hill Website Returns Policy:
• This includes both returning items for an exchange or returning items for a refund.
• Return of goods is at the users cost.
• We suggest you return your product using your domestic postal service on a standard shipping method, although we suggest you obtain a proof of postage and keep your paperwork until we have acknowledged receipt of your package.
• Please ensure you include this despatch note inside your pack.
• Items must be returned within 30 days of receipt of your goods. This includes return transit time to our warehouse.
• Items must be unused and in their original packaging. We cannot accept items where the packaging has been opened.
• We cannot accept any shampoo, conditioner, styling sprays and creams or hair brushes and combs back for hygiene.
• If you consider your items to be faulty, if you received an incorrect item, did not receive an item, or your item is damaged in any way please first contact our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org providing a brief description of the problem. If the item is faulty please confirm location of the fault, providing photographic detail if you feel this is relevant. It may not always be necessary for you to return your faulty goods to us, and we will evaluate this at the time and on a case by case basis.
• The returns parcel remains your responsibility until the goods are received and booked back into our warehouse.
• Once we have received your package into our warehouse and it has been processed you will be informed of what action is being taken.
• Exchanges are sent out on a standard service (not express service). Exchanges can only be made up to the original value of the goods purchased.
• Can sales items be returned? Any items discounted 50% or more are eligible to be returned within 14 days once the order has been delivered to you. After the 14 days have passed these items are considered final sale and are no longer eligible for return.
Department Mark Hill Hair
PO Box 10960
We are so sorry to hear this. Boots are our manufacturers and therefore legally deal with any product fault issues. Please could you drop an email to Boots.email@example.com and they will get back to you to.
Boots are the official manufacturer of Mark Hill products, and therefore hold the liability for product returns. Please contact Boots.firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately we do not sell spare parts for any of our products, and we are unable to help with any missing pieces.
However, if a part has broken and your product is still under warranty, please email us at email@example.com to see if we could replace the whole product.
Unfortunately we do not yet ship internationally, products purchased on this website are only available for shipping within the UK.
However, you can also buy our products from Boots stores in the UK, ROI, The Gulf, Norway and Thailand.
Mark Hill products are sold exclusively in Boots stores, www.boots.com and www.markhillhair.com only.
- We offer FREE Economy delivery on all orders over £45.
- Next working day delivery is available on orders placed before 12:30PM. Orders placed after 12:30PM or over a weekend or Bank Holiday will take 2 working days.
*Please note that carrier delivery services aim to deliver 95% - 98% of parcels on time. This is not a guarantee, so please do allow for this when placing your order.